Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Your Ex Boyfriend Is Dating man New - What to Do When Your Ex Boyfriend Has A New Girlfriend!

I know it too well how devastating it can be to learn that your boyfriend is dating person new. When I had that problem, I had no idea about what you do when your boyfriend has a new girlfriend. However, after a time of unblemished desperation and hopelessness, I stumbled upon a guide on the Internet, and when I followed it, I got my ex boyfriend back. What did I do? Read to find out!

When I heard my boyfriend had a new girlfriend, I was devastated because I thought that meant he was thoroughly over me and had moved on to other girls. However, I was taught by the guide that this was not the case at all. In fact, in the guide was clearly stated; if your boyfriend starts dating an additional one girl very soon after his breakup with you, that association is guaranteed to be a rebound association - it means that your boyfriend is indeed not over you - so not over you, in fact, that they need a new girl in order to suppress the "you" in them.

Dating Guides

So what you need to know is that when your ex boyfriend is dating person new, it doesn't mean that they are over you - it means the opposite. So now you know that your ex is not over you, it is time to take advantage of it!

Your Ex Boyfriend Is Dating man New - What to Do When Your Ex Boyfriend Has A New Girlfriend!

You have two options in front of you - and in neither of those options you are to tell your ex boyfriend that you still love him. The first choice is that you do nothing. Your boyfriend knows that you know of his new association - so he'll be fully expecting you to call him and either beg him to take you back, or swear and curse at him. When you don't do those, he will feel like he might have indeed (really) lost you. This will make him panic, because he is not over you.

The second choice that you can take when your ex boyfriend is dating person new is a bit more active (it is indeed the route that I personally took) and it involves you calling your ex to congratulate him sincerely and without any sense of irony and bitterness on his new relationship. If you have been harassing him with texts about how much you still loved him etc. This is also a good time to apologize for that. Just make him think that you are over him and you wish him happiness in his new relationship. Don't be bitter, and if you can pull this off, he will be in an extreme state of panic and will want you back immediately.

Your Ex Boyfriend Is Dating man New - What to Do When Your Ex Boyfriend Has A New Girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment